Service & Repairs Administrator
8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
St David Recruitment Services are working in partnership with an established maintenance company based in Cardiff. We are looking for an experienced administrator to perform a variety of administration duties, working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The administrator will manage customer requests for breakdowns, service maintenance schedules and repairs. You will be expected to process orders, book in work, liaise with engineer teams and communicate within the organisation.
To excel in this position, the administrator will need to be able to work well under pressure and have good experience working in a fast paced environment.
Administrator: Main duties include:
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
Maintaining a strong awareness of the company’s products and services in order to engage with customer.
Responding promptly to customer requests, questions and queries to meet deadlines.
Processing purchase orders and invoices.
Relaying to, and working closely with other team members, the operations supervisor and management.
Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
Undertaking administrative responsibilities in relation to the delivery of services.
Maintaining records and documents, arranging appointments with both current, and potential clients.
Handling minor company transactions, supplying work materials, preparing invoices for clients.
Analysing performance data and drafting correspondence to obtain new business.
Attaining a commercial awareness of competition working closely with the modernisation manager.
Preferred Skills & Qualities
· Ability to communicate complex issues effectively by telephone, in writing, by e-mail and in person.
· Methodical and organised approach to tasks, with an eye for detail.
· Experience and regular use of Microsoft, including Word, Excel, Outlook, to at least an Intermediate level.
· Ability to work calmly under pressure prioritising competing demands effectively.
· Initiative, flexibility, and ability to handle change to meet customer demand.
· A commitment to achieving high-performance levels across the organisation.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships.
*Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or related field.