Salary – Depending up experience.
40 hours per week
5 days out of 7
Our client is looking for a passionate and experience Sous Chef to join their busy and bustling Culinary Team!
They offer a fantastic opportunity for progression, development and training.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience as a Sous Chef in a busy kitchen
• The ability to deliver a consistent product within a high-volume environment
• Managing a team
• A true passion for food
• Ensure all Restaurant requirements and Banqueting are dealt with in an orderly and accelerated manner
• Assisting the Head Chef
• Act in accordance with Health & Safety legislation
• Motivate and inspire your team
• Make certain that all stock is correctly labelled and rotated
• Ensure the kitchen is clean at any given time and liaising with the Stewarding team for all cleaning requirements
• Guarantee that all food items that are purchased are received and checked against the invoice, then stored in the correct manner
• Retail and lifestyle benefits
• Free Parking
• Wellness programmes
• Retail and lifestyle discounts
• Hotel and Restaurant discounts
• Career development and progression
If you are a passionate and experienced chef, please do not hesitate to apply today!