Salary £22,000 - £40,000 a year (DOE)
Salary (negotiable and based on experience and capabilities of candidate)
Our client, a well-established and successful engineering consultancy and due to increase in major new build and refurbishment projects is seeking a keen Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience in building structures design within a UK Consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Engineer who is looking to realise their potential within the industry working on a wide scope of interesting and challenging building structures schemes.
Active progression towards professional membership is strongly encouraged and supported.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent understanding of structural behaviour and analytical methods;
• Experience of a wide variety of projects utilising different structural materials.
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in building structures design, within a UK Consultancy.
• Sound ability in Mathematics and English
• Good personal organisation
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with and support others in a team.
• Good attention to detail
• Commitment to actively progress towards professional membership.
What we offer
• Competitive salary (negotiable and based on experience and capabilities of candidate)
• Benefits package including 28 days holidays, pension, and flexible start/finish times.
• Casual dress Fridays.
• Excellent career growth and development opportunities.
• Be part of a dynamic, expanding team within the UK.
• Free City Centre parking at Cardiff office.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.