£9.74 per hour
Temp to Perm role
About the role:
Our client, a global medical devices company with a product portfolio encompassing medical beds, mattresses, hoists and DVT prevention equipment. We are passionate about our products and services and are looking to recruit a System Administrator to join our team in Bridgend who will share this passion to deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
Working as a System Administrator, you will be responsible for the input of manual paperwork and ensuring that there is no backlog. You will provide accuracy within SAP to ensure our rental agreements post successfully and prevent assets being blocked. You will also provide support to the Systems Specialists as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Adhere to SAP data compliance requirements to ensure data and functional integrity.
· Input manual paperwork onto the system, ensuring outstanding paperwork jobs are cleared daily.
· Daily system reports such as MINE or REJE status.
· Cleansing orders within the system.
· Assist with Hygiene Centre process where required.
· Perform MIGO movements of materials.
· Conducting local SAP system training with DTL as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
· Good standard of education – minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent)
· High level of experience of working on SAP
· Numerate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Demonstrates organizational skills to manage time effectively, meeting objectives and deadlines
· Demonstrates the importance of customer service
· Displays data management skills
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Outlook and Word)
· Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal
· Highly self-motivated, proactive, personable and a team player
· Copes well under pressure whilst working to tight deadlines
· Conscientious, high attention to detail with the ability to see tasks through to completion
· Methodical, analytical and logical thinker
· Able to demonstrate use of initiative