Competitive Salary, dependent on experience
Our client is a successful print manufacturer based in South Wales. Due to expansion with new equipment due for installation in the coming months, they are hiring a tool maker to strengthen their tool making function. They are a world leader within a highly profitable packaging industry and based in Pontypool, South Wales. The company has shown continuous growth and is constantly investing in new equipment and people to maintain production levels.
• Working with the CAD department to design and develop tools that are fit for use.
• Following works orders, technical drawings and targets.
• Working to schedules.
• Assisting with tool designs.
• Working to an ISO quality system.
• Running the vacuum forming line when required (training can be given).
Essential Key Attributes
• Experience in the manufacture of toolmaking.
Desirable Key Attributes
• Experience with CNC machinery.
• Experience using Lathes, Mills, Grinders & Circular Saw.
• Experience within the vac form industry.