Working from Home – Office based in Cardiff
£10.90 per hour
Our client is looking for an Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
• To work as part of, and contribute to, a high performing team.
• To set and support learners to achieve to the best of their ability and achieve their programme.
• To contribute positively to our client’s vision, mission, values and Operational Plan.
• To embrace change, communication, continuous improvement and empowerment, securing motivation, loyalty and the support of colleagues.
• To be contribute to continually reviewing, improving and optimising the effectiveness and efficiency of your departmental processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To be accountable for the coordination of a caseload of apprentices, to achieve the set operational key performance indicators which include the recruitment of learners monitoring of progression and coordination of their programme to meet the contract requirements.
• General admin duties
• To respond to enquiries and potential leads in a timely manager.
• To actively engage with employers though the attendance of employment meetings.
• Ensure compliance with contractual requirements within all areas of the learners’ journey; which includes but not exclusive to health and safety vetting and monitoring, WEST testing, learner sign up and exit paperwork and on programme reviews.
• Review current performance and provide accurate forecast on performance across to enable you to proactively manage your caseload and resolve issues.
• To have good knowledge of your sector and remain up to date with industry trends and development to ensure currency to support your learners and employers.
• Actively engage with employers whilst on visits to promote work based learning. Follow up leads and enquires in a timely manner.
If you are available immediately on a temporary basis and you have excellent Administrative experience please send your CV to us today.
£10.90 per hour
St David Recruitment Services
about 1 month ago