40 hours a week, overtime available
Our client are a leading rental company providing integrated liquid management solutions to customers in industrial markets such as refineries, chemical plants and other manufacturers. Our client offers its customers 24/7 service, great products and innovative solutions.
Are you a versatile, mechanical skillful person who likes to deliver quality?
Do you want to be the responsible person for delivering high quality and spotless material to our customers?
We need a professional colleague who enjoys physical labour.
• Maintenance and repair of tanks and other rental equipment
• Equipment inspections (pre & post-delivery)
• Assist with yard inventory
• Touch up painting and cosmetics on the outside and inside of equipment
• Housekeeping the yard and main area
• Maintaining logs and other regulatory recordkeeping requirements
• Team player and independent worker with high flexibility
• Mechanical aptitude and at least 2 years mechanical experience
• Ability to be on-call 24 hours per day
• Ability to make an occasional overnight trip
• Living within 30 minutes range of the branch location (Bridgend)
• Driving license BE (car + trailer) is necessary; license C (class 1, HGV) is nice to have
• Communicating effectively in speaking, reading and writing in a correct, friendly manner