Internal Sales Business Development Executive
Full-time hours 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs, 7am-4.30pm Fridays
Salary £30,000 plus commission
Our client is a highly successful and fast growing family business providing a range of innovative and exclusive new products which promise excellent growth opportunities.
We are looking for a dynamic internal salesperson with at least 2 years sales experience. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be an important member of the key national account team responsible for finding new opportunities & developing new customers as well as growing sales with existing accounts.
• Actively prospect for new business
• Book appointments for external sales people
• Follow-up inbound sales leads
• Support marketing campaigns
• Qualify opportunities
• Identify potential new areas of business
The successful candidate:
• You will be an ambitious salesperson with a proven track record of finding, qualifying and closing new opportunities.
• You will be resilient with a positive “Can Do” attitude to your job and your life.
• You will have excellent IT capabilities, in particular Microsoft Office and CRM experience.
This role requires a person who is confident in their capabilities, is prepared to contribute 100% effort to achieve the company targets and is looking to grow their sales career with a dynamic company.