Quality Assurance Manager
£Competitive Salary, DOE
Our client are an award winning organisation, who are extremely well-regarded within their field.
A unique and rare opportunity has arisen to join their team, working as a Quality Assurance Manager. The role will be based at their state-of-the-art offices in Cardiff.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and Quality, duties will include:
Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the Quality and Risk department, including day to day management of the Assistant Quality Manager and Internal Audit team.
Maintaining the company’s Quality Management System to internal and external requirements and standards (including ISO9001, Lexcel, SRA Standards and Regulations and GDPR)
Implementing and maintaining quality documents to support the Quality Management System, including policies, procedures and forms
Drafting appropriate communications and liaising with the internal training department to ensure adequate awareness and training of policies and procedures
Working closely with the Head of Compliance and Quality and assisting with projects to drive continual improvement and to reduce waste and increase the efficiency of internal processes
Working closely with key personnel and the audit team to ensure that our client’s policies and procedures continue to be effective
Dealing with Quality and Risk queries
Assisting with the analysis and review of Quality and Compliance data and making suggestions to drive change and improvement
Contributing to departmental management information reports
Agreeing the firm’s annual internal audit plan with the firm’s internal auditor
Managing the firm’s annual external quality audit and contributing to any other external audits and reviews as required
Assisting with the investigation of complaints, claims and compliance breaches to identify potential preventative action and opportunities to improve processes
Providing Quality and Risk information to assist with the preparation of tenders and client due diligence questionnaires
Assisting with the Due Diligence reviews of suppliers
Required skills and experience:
· The successful candidate will have demonstrated 5+ year’s knowledge/experience in a quality management role in a professional services environment, as well as 2+ years’ experience of managing direct reports.
· Strong organisation, IT and time management skills are required along with the ability to deliver high quality work, during busy times.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required as well as the ability to build strong relationships with key personnel.
· The ideal candidate will have working experience of ISO 9001 and Lexcel. Working experience of lean principles applied in an office environment is also desirable.
· An understanding of the SRA Standards and Regulations will be a distinct advantage, along with working knowledge of GDPR and ISO27001.