Sales and Lettings Valuer
£20k - £30k per annum DOE + commission
Our client, an Estate Agency with commitment to quality and integrity at the heart of their core values, are currently searching for a Sales and Lettings Valuer to join their busy Pontypridd branch.
• List properties available for sale via our client’s website and online portals.
• Day to day management of the office.
• Generate sales leads and booking appointments.
• Carry out accompanied viewings at the property.
• Ensure thorough recording of clients’ details, requests, and conversations.
• Upsell additional services and amenities including mortgage products.
• Liaise with investors to encourage the growth of their portfolios and introduce them to opportunities.
• To ensure all leads are followed through and completed to closure, ensuring an agreeable deal for all parties has been delivered.
• Listen to and attend to clients’ requests and requirements.
• Sales & pipeline progression.
• Reporting of sales figures.
• To hit targets as agreed with you and your line manager.
• To cover offices in various locations.
• EPC Registering.
• Cleaning, stocking and checking of cars when used.
• Ensuring vendor compliance and follow anti-money laundering regulations.
• Property valuations.
• Assisting with the implementation of in-store promotions.
• To carry out all duties as detailed for your role in the Company’s job role matrix.
• Obtaining professional qualifications (NFoPP) and Rent Smart Wales.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in the industry is essential with full training provided.
• Full clean driving license required.
• Company Vehicle
• Company Phone
• Workplace pension