School Support Officer
£10.21 an hour
Temporary, ongoing role
Monday to Friday, term time only
8:15am – 3:45p, (30 min lunch break)
School Support Officer - Reception and Data
Undertake reception duties, answering general telephone and face-to-face enquiries and signing in visitors.
· Assist with Track and Trace
· Assist in arrangements for school trips, events, etc.
· Provide general clerical/administrative support, e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, complete standard forms, respond to routine correspondence.
· Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems, e.g. SIMS.
· Produce lists/information/data as required, e.g. pupil data
· Undertake typing and word processing and other IT-based tasks.
· Sort and distribute mail.
· Maintain and collate pupil records.
Candidate must have school admin experience.